Tuesday, December 11, 2007

halo_narrows



So I had the crazy idea while playing Halo with my roommate the other day. We were playing Shotty Snipers on Narrows online and 2 things just ran through my head.


  1. I would be so much better at Halo if I had a keyboard and mouse.


  2. and


  3. This doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult to make in CS.

So now I'm here at work and I began making what looks like the beginnings of a really decent map once I get all of the specifics down. After I get the basic dimensions and archatecture down and figure out how to make the Man-Cannons, its just a matter of getting a really impressive skybox and we are good to go ladies and gentlemen.

Here is the first look at it. (not bad for like 10 minutes work eh?)





(Mine in a side by side shot with an actual game image courtesy of IGN.)

No comments: